it's the shiznit

news, reviews and banter on r'n'b, hiphop, garage, grime, bassline, soul, electro and house. standard.

Your biggest fan...

Published by Warren Dell under on Tuesday, July 11, 2006
One of the most informative Hip-Hop sites around in Unkut is running a competition to find Hip-Hop’s biggest Stan. Every fan at some point has to have met an artist whether it’s their favourite or not. I remember a friend stumbling up to one of Aspects after performing and drunkenly asking how he got there rather than a more suitable how’s it going. I myself made a drunken fool of myself by telling Sway how good DJ Turkish was because when we went to see them at the Islington Academy we got lost and bumped into him who then led us to the venue. None of that is as bad or as cringe worthy as what I imagine will pop up though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Posts