it's the shiznit

news, reviews and banter on r'n'b, hiphop, garage, grime, bassline, soul, electro and house. standard.

Sway - This Is My Demo...

Published by Warren Dell under on Thursday, February 02, 2006

Tracklisting...

This Is My Demo
Products
Hype Boys
Little Derek
Pretty Ugly Husband
Flo Fashion
Up Your Speed
Download
Loose Woose
Sick World
On my Own
Back For You
Slow Down
Month In The Summer

The big release is this Monday! A must buy for everyone. Now I’m all for supporting UK talent over Americans when the music is great but just for the sake of being English is something I don’t agree with. This artist is not the case though and is a big talent with music to match anything the Americans are producing at the moment. There is a bonus DVD included as well featuring appearances on Westwood, in America and in the studio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Posts